CUBE ICE MAKER IM240ANE21
ITEM NUMBER: E1CP-D102
This ice maker produces long ice cubes (48 x 58 x 103 mm), tailored for the mixologists and cocktail bars that like to differentiate themselves and add to the full cocktail experience with the uniqueness of ice shapes without eliminating the purpose of properly cooling the drink with minimal dilution. Still part of our cube ice making system, fresh water is used for each cycle, ensuring only the highest quality of ice.
- Unique ice making system that has an automatic rinse cycle. After every new batch of ice, the water reservoir drains and refills with fresh water.
- System comes with a magnetic water pump that has no direct coupling, which prevents any leakage.
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Electronically controlled to ensure an optimised ice making process under varying circumstances without the need for physical adjustments. Quality of ice is always consistent.
- Easily cleanable air filter allows end-users to carry out routine cleaning schedules. Extends product life expectancy and reduces the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
|Net Weight (kg)||80|
|Gross Weight Packed (kg)||95|
|Electric Connection Load (kW)||1.32|
|Outside Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||560 x 700 x 880|
|Production Capacity (kg/24h)||240|
|Ice Type||L Cube – standard|
YOU MIGHT LIKE