DRAFT BEER DISPENSER DBF40SAC
ITEM NUMBER: B074-D004
This counter top model has two separate circuits. This means two different types of beer can be served at the same time. This dispenser is great for cafes, restaurants, pubs, temporary bars, outdoor beer gardens, event venues, event catering, vending opportunities.
- Perfect portioning: The beer -to-foam ratio can be adjusted for different types of beer or to meet local preferences and requirements. The automatic tilting unit is compatible with all common jug or glass sizes (50 mm or more in inside diameter and 105 mm or less in outside diameter).
- Perfect taste and temperature: An internal cooling system chills down the beer on its way from the keg through the machine. That means the draft beer can be served directly from ambient temperature kegs.
- Cost and waste control: The beer is dispensed first, followed by foam which is poured from a separate spout. Thus, portion control can be very accurate, without spillage of beer and/or froth. Saving you up to 8 half-litter beers per 30 litter keg, the BeerMatic is a great tool for cost and waste control. Additionally, portion counter monitors the number of portions served.
- Hygiene & Food Safety: As spillage is avoided entirely, the work space remains clean at all times. The dispenser’s compartmentalized design is engineered to avoid contamination. The cleaning of the beer dispenser is a quick and easy process.
- Perfect fit: With its compact design and small foot print this countertop dispenser fits into multiple environments. It can also be easily transported and installed for pop-up events and outdoor venues
|Net Weight (kg)||50|
|Gross Weight Packed (kg)||56|
|Electric Connection Load (kW)||0.285|
|Outside Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||367 x 674 x 764|
|Beer Dispensing||2 Circuits|
|Dispensing Capacity||65L /4h (After 10h freezing period)|
|Flow Rate||34-49 mL/s (2.0 – 3.5 bar)|
|Rapid Recovery||10.2L /45min|
YOU MIGHT LIKE