FLAKE ICE MAKER FM150KE50
ITEM NUMBER: F080-C172
This modular ice maker produces clear, crescent shaped ice that is extremely versatile. It includes a double-sided stainless steel evaporator, which requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption. The CycleSaver® design allows our crescent ice makers to produce more ice, using less energy, while cycling 1/2 as many times as the competition. The use of crescent shaped ice extends from the splash-free serving of post mix soft drinks through to diverse applications such as fish transportation, bottle and fish display and even laser therapy.
- Efficient ice making process due to Hoshizaki’s unique FM auger system.
- Utilises all water brought into the machine; therefore water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Auger is made of double hardened stainless steel. Combined with carbon bearings, they work optimally in a tough and wet environment. Benefits include: longer product life expectancy and reduced maintenance costs.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- Quality stainless steel auger and evaporator increase the life expectancy of these components and the whole ice maker, as well as reducing costly maintenance visits.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
|Net Weight (kg)||71|
|Gross Weight Packed (kg)||82|
|Electric Connection Load (kW)||0.3|
|Outside Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||640 x 600 x 800|
|Production Capacity (kg/24h)||150|
|Product Configuration||Self Contained|
|Storage Bin Capacity (kg)||26|
YOU MIGHT LIKE