CRESCENT ICE MAKER KMD201AB
ITEM NUMBER: F132-C121
This modular ice maker produces clear, crescent shaped ice that is extremely versatile. It includes a double-sided stainless steel evaporator, which requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption. The CycleSaver® design allows our crescent ice makers to produce more ice, using less energy, while cycling 1/2 as many times as the competition. The use of crescent shaped ice extends from the splash-free serving of post mix soft drinks through to diverse applications such as fish transportation, bottle and fish display and even laser therapy.
- KM machines produce clear, crescent shaped ice. The unique shape is built from the inside out with an internal temperature of -4ºC.
- Cubes produced are crystal clear as only the purest water molecules will freeze on Hoshizaki’s US patented evaporator.
- Due to the half-moon shape and the consistent cube size, maximum storage bin capacity is optimised.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows users to carry out routine cleaning themselves, extending machine life and cutting the frequency and cost of maintenance call-outs.
- Double-sided ice making surface. This requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption.
- Greatly reduces mineral build-up helping to produce clear, hard crescent cubes. Also improves pump and compressor operation.
- Poor water quality is one of the major causes of equipment breakdown. The double flushing system offers built-in self-cleaning, improving machine life.
|Net Weight (kg)||57|
|Gross Weight Packed (kg)||73|
|Electric Connection Load (kW)||0.663|
|Outside Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||762 x 712 x 992|
|Production Capacity (kg/24h)||200|
|Corresponding Bins||B-301SA, B-501SA, B-801SA, lancer_dispensers|
YOU MIGHT LIKE